|Mr. Shelef has vast experience in representing commercial entities in courts and in arbitrations with respect to commercial disputes, disputes between shareholders, derivative claims, class actions, tenders, unfair competition, real estate including land use & zoning law, defamation, restraining orders and white-collar crimes.|
|Israel Bar Association, 2002.|
• Tel Aviv University, LL.M., 2008;
• Tel Aviv University, LL.B., 2001.
• Partner, Eitan, Mehulal & Sadot, 2011-present;
• Partner, Sadot & Co.;
• Intern, Avigdor Feldman law office.
• Teaching assistant, Tel Aviv University, Law Faculty, in the courses “Constitutional Law” and “International Investments and Protection of Property against State Intervention”.
• Lecturer on “Unfair competition” and “Mediation and arbitration” in various forums, including the Israel Bar association and the Israel Management Center (HAMIL).
|Other Professional Experience|
|Serves as a vice Chairman of the Litigation Committee at Tel Aviv district committee of the Israel Bar Association|