The litigation department’s comprehensive services are based on extensive legal experience and knowledge. To achieve optimal results, a legal strategy is meticulously planned for each and every client, thus ensuring smart, precise and purposeful representation.
The firm’s clients include international corporations from all over the world, as well as leading Israeli organizations from a variety of sectors, including the electronics, energy, retail, communications, consumerism and food & beverage industries. Our clients include Apple, Proctor & Gamble, UTC, Elbit Systems, Strauss Group, Dor Alon Group, Isfar, Oftov, Beeper and Bug, among many others.
Key Areas of Expertise
- Corporations: Representation of market-leading companies in legal proceedings in the business-financial sector, including company disputes, shareholder and partner disputes, claims to pierce the corporate veil, derivative suits, minority interest claims and antitrust cases.
- Class Actions: Defending domestic and foreign commercial corporations from large-scale class actions. The litigation department’s impressive track record includes the dismissal of many class actions.
- Commercial Torts: Representation in cases concerning fair competition rule violations, consumer misleading and misleading in media advertisements, representation of business companies in proceedings for commercial approval before the Second Authority for Television and Radio, and more.
- Land Law Claims: Management of land-related claims, including agreement enforcement, eviction, dissolution of co-tenancy, construction damage, expropriations and planning damages and subsequent compensation.
- Administrative Law: Representation in administrative petitions, tenders and petitions to the High Court of Justice.
- White-Collar Crime: Representation of clients under investigation and who face possible criminal charges.
- Mediations: Department Partner Yohai Shelef is a certified mediator.
- Arbitrations: Department partners are appointed as arbitrators in commercial disputes.
The department’s attorneys have vast experience in complex, high-profile cases. In addition to active litigation, they also lecture in seminars held by the Israel Bar Association and the Israel Management Center (IMC), publish articles, opinions and legal analyses in leading newspapers such as ‘Globes’ and ‘Haaretz’, and provide insight on current legal affairs for various media channels.
The department and its partners are regularly ranked in Israeli and international ranking guides.