Barbara Diamant is an Israeli and European patent attorney, specializing in the field of life sciences.
Barbara’s expertise includes drafting and prosecuting patent applications in Israel and worldwide, and preparing patentability and freedom-to-operate opinions.
Barbara is licensed to practice before the Israel Patent Office since 2004 and licensed to practice before the European Patent Office since 2012.
- University of London, King’s College, B.Sc. Biochemistry/Pharmacology, 1982
- Weizmann Institute of Science, M.Sc. Immunology, 1986
- Patent attorney, Eitan Mehulal Sadot, 2015-present
- Executive Director of Intellectual Property and patent attorney, Quark Biopharmaceuticals Inc., 2011-2014
- Patent attorney, Dr. D. Graeser Ltd., Patent Attorney, 2006-2010
- Patent attorney, Gal Ehrlich & Partners, 2003-2006