Raanan Ben-Ishay, Adv., is an expert in indirect tax and customs law, import-export regulation and litigation in business and private international law and intellectual property.
Today, Raanan represents Israeli and international companies in a wide range of legal and economic matters in various legal fields, including indirect taxation, import & export law and regulation, classification of goods, customs law, rules of origin, international trade and shipping law, shipment insurance and more.
Israel Bar Association, 2011
Hebrew, English and Spanish
• Interdisciplinary Center, LLM (Magna Cum Laude), 2011
• Interdisciplinary Center, LLB (Cum Laude), 2009
• Interdisciplinary Center, BA (Cum Laude) in Business Management, specialized in finance, 2009
• Attorney, Eitan Mehulal Sadot, 2020-present
• Judicial Clerk, The Israeli Supreme Court and others, 2015-2019
• Attorney, civil, business and intellectual property litigation, 2011-2014